Are you tired of clicking bad selfies that show your double chin or chubby face? Do you feel like your face fat makes you look unhealthy and fat? The formula to good health comprises of only two factors, exercise, and diet. Whether it is your overall health or the shape of your face, all you need to feel better about yourself is to follow the right diet and exercise regularly.
Here are some tips on how to lose face fat by having few exercise daily.
- Cut Down Sugar and Salt intake. Sugar causes the body to bulk up, so avoid artificial sweeteners, syrups, etc to make sure you lose face fat. Salt makes the body retain water, and hence look bloated.
- Eat a wholesome meal, which includes proteins, vitamins, minerals and also good carbohydrates and fats. It is a common misconception that you need to avoid all carbs in order to lose weight. Make sure you add dairy products to your diet. Dairy products are rich in calcium which helps regulate fat metabolism.
- Exercises like facelift yoga make your cheeks more defined. All you have to do is lift your upper jaw and stretch your lower jaw out till you feel the stretch on your cheeks. Hold this position for about ten seconds and then repeat ten to fifteen times.
- The fish face is not just a creative way to pose for a selfie. This is also a great exercise to tone your cheek muscles. Suck your cheeks in to make a fish face. Hold this position for five seconds and repeat this exercise ten times.
- Blowing a balloon might be one of the most boring things to do when you prepare for a house party, but it is a great way to tone your facial features. Blow into a balloon and then let the air out. Repeat this exercise ten to fifteen times.
- Chewing gum also helps tone your jaw and give your face overall. It is a good practice to chew gum for a few minutes after meals. This is the simplest and most common way to give your facial muscles some exercise.
- You can also increase the intake of fat burning foods that are very effective when consumed with a balanced diet. You can have tomato juice, turmeric, broccoli, and hot peppers to increase metabolism rates and help get rid of fat faster. On the other hand, you can replace your oil and butter with coconut oil which makes you feel full and curbs overeating apart from boosts metabolism which burns more fats.
With these tips on how to lose face fat in mind, no goal is unattainable. You should go right ahead and incorporate these changes in your routine to make sure you can tackle your face fat and get a slimmer more appealing look.